Where to buy 3,4-methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA) pills?
We have the cheapest rates, and no prescription required. Order Now!
It is chemically similar to both stimulants and hallucinogens.
How do people use MDMA?
People who use MDMA usually take it as a capsule or tablet, though some swallow it in liquid form or snort the powder.
The popular nickname Molly (slang for “molecular”) often refers to the supposedly “pure” crystalline powder form of MDMA, usually sold in capsules. However, people who purchase powder or capsules sold as Molly often actually get other drugs such as synthetic cathinones.
Some people take MDMA in combination with other drugs such as alcohol or marijuana.
How does MDMA affect the brain?
MDMA increases the activity of three brain chemicals:
- Dopamine—causes a surge in euphoria and increased energy/activity
- Norepinephrine—increases heart rate and blood pressure, which are particularly risky for people with heart and blood vessel problems
- Serotonin—affects mood, appetite, sleep, and other functions.
- It also triggers hormones that affect sexual arousal and trust.
- The release of large amounts of serotonin likely causes the emotional closeness, elevated mood, and empathy felt by those who use MDMA.
MDMA’s effects last about 3 to 6 hours, although many users take a second dose as the effects of the first dose begin to fade.
Over the course of the week following moderate use of the drug, a person may experience:
- impulsiveness and aggression
- sleep problems
It’s possible that some of these effects may be due to the combined use of MDMA with other drugs, especially marijuana.
Is MDMA addictive?
Research results vary on whether MDMA is addictive.
Experiments have shown that animals will self-administer MDMA—an important indicator of a drug’s abuse potential,although to a lesser degree than some other drugs such as cocaine.
MDMA is often considered the drug of choice within the rave culture and is also used at clubs, festivals and house parties.
While others use it as party fuel because of the drug’s stimulatory effects.
MDMA is used less frequently than other stimulants, typically less than once per week.
There are no reviews yet.